Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 250 C115 combo Sold... Kind of

bassfunk

Hi All

I've got my trusty old Ashdown Mag C115 250W combo that's looking for a good home. I've owned this from new since around 2003 and I've regularly used it for rehearsals and small to medium sized gigs where taking a 4x10 was overkill. it's the eealier model that's made in the U.K if that makes any difference?

As I've said it's been used regularly so it has a few dents on the grill, the rubber on the handle has split and it looks it's age. But it works perfectly and is gret as a practice amp or for smaller gigs. It would make an excellent amp for somebody starting out - it did me :)

How about [size=4]£120[/size] now gone. Trades wise I'd be interested in a smaller practice combo with cd in and headphone out. or WHYG just try me I can only say no :)

Here are the pics:

Edited by bassfunk

[quote name='bassfunk' post='1178579' date='Mar 27 2011, 05:47 PM']Hi All

I've got my trusty old Ashdown Mag C115 250W combo that's looking for a good home. I've owned this from new since around 2003 and I've regularly used it for rehearsals and small to medium sized gigs where taking a 4x10 was overkill. it's the eealier model that's made in the U.K if that makes any difference?

As I've said it's been used regularly so it has a few dents on the grill, the rubber on the handle has split and it looks it's age. But it works perfectly and is gret as a practice amp or for smaller gigs. It would make an excellent amp for somebody starting out - it did me :)

How about [size=4]£120[/size] collected or I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Manchester. Trades wise I'd be interested in a smaller practice combo with cd in and headphone out. or WHYG just try me I can only say no :)

Here are the pics:

[/quote]