Why become a member? ×

Might sell... NS WAV, Warwick Corvette Fretless

I am lusting after an NS Design CR4M so to fund it may be looking to sell:

[list]
[*]NS WAV, excellent condition, NS strings, in NS gig bag, with tripod stand.
[*]Warwick Corvette Fretless Standard Active 4, in excellent condition, D'Addario flatwounds, in Warwick gig bag, with Warwick booky thing.
[/list]

Still not sure so at the moment just looking for interest... especially from anyone with a CR4M!

Of course I may just put a set of EMGs on the WAV...

ficelles

[quote name='ficelles' post='1175312' date='Mar 24 2011, 10:06 PM']I am lusting after an NS Design CR4M so to fund it may be looking to sell:

[list]
[*]NS WAV, excellent condition, NS strings, in NS gig bag, with tripod stand.
[*]Warwick Corvette Fretless Standard Active 4, in excellent condition, D'Addario flatwounds, in Warwick gig bag, with Warwick booky thing.
[/list]

Still not sure so at the moment just looking for interest... especially from anyone with a CR4M!

Of course I may just put a set of EMGs on the WAV...

ficelles[/quote]

I might be interested in the WAV if the price is right. Let me know ASAP as I've got a tele spruce-up project in the works which will have to take a back seat to free up some funds.

Pictures... please note that the endpin is [u]not[/u] included in the sale, for sale is the WAV plus gigbag and tripod stand.

I should also mention that since these pics were taken the WAV has been to Detroit and back (as carry-on) so there is a little wear on the bag and a couple of minute (really) marks on the bass.

I would prefer the buyer to collect in any case so they can have a good look before parting with any £££s.

Looking for OIRO £600.

[attachment=75817:wav1.jpg]
[attachment=75818:wav2.jpg]
[attachment=75819:wav3.jpg]
[attachment=75821:wav5.jpg]
[attachment=75820:wav4.jpg]