Why become a member? ×

Wanted: Bass Softcase/gigbag

civictiger

Just wondering if anyone has a Softcase/Gigbag lying around that they havent used in a long time and have no plans for it, i'd love it!

Not meaning to sound picky but it must have a strong, working zip!

I will ofcourse cover postage costs :)

Thanks a lot Basschat!

I've got an old (but fully functional ) Stagg one I no longer use you can have if you like? Only light padding but has backstraps and a couple of pockets...

Not sure what it would cost to post - I guess around £5-£6? - but if you (or anyone you know) is going to be in London any time soon pickup would be good, I could bike it to anywhere in the general vicinity of Euston or Northolt... :)

[quote name='Netballman' post='1175346' date='Mar 24 2011, 10:37 PM']I've got an old (but fully functional ) Stagg one I no longer use you can have if you like? Only light padding but has backstraps and a couple of pockets...

Not sure what it would cost to post - I guess around £5-£6? - but if you (or anyone you know) is going to be in London any time soon pickup would be good, I could bike it to anywhere in the general vicinity of Euston or Northolt... :)[/quote]

That would be great thanks :)
i'll PM you my address and then when you post it let me know the cost and i'll send it to you via BACS :lol: