Why become a member? ×

FS: '96 Musicman Sterling WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

OzMike

This is the second Sterling I've owned, and the second I have to move on - with my current project I simply never play it except at home. The pictures are taken from when it was purchased, approximiately 6 months ago, and since then there's been no change in it's condition (except for maybe a little dust). There are no cracks or chips to be found anywhere on the body. The top and sides of the body look almost flawless, but the back of the body has a couple of VERY LIGHT scratches in the finish and few indentions, not through the finish and into the wood. The neck, fretboard, and headstock all look virtually flawless with almost no blemishes to be found on them at all. The neck is straight and the frets only show very light wear; all the knobs and the pickup, selector switch, and output jack all function properly. All in all, pretty swish for a '96 Sterling - serial number is B03925. This bass is a ripper - and looks cool (well, at least *I* dig the blue / maple / black guard combo)!

Included is a generic hard case (plastic, fake fur lined). The catches / hinges on the case are slightly lose, but it'll do the job protecting the bass during shipping and to/from gigs.

Please note - the bass is located in Estonia. I estimate shipping to mainlaind UK at 50£. If you are interested, contact me to discuss shipping details. I'll package up the base, in the hard-case, with cardboard and bubble wrap to protect it during it's journey.

[[[[[[[[WITHDRAWN - too good to let go!]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I haven't been a BC member for long, but have some feedback (as purchaser) [topic="127362"]here.[/topic] I also have 100% feedback / 250+ transactions / 13+ years on ebay under the ID 'unbelieveroz'.

If you want more info, drop me a line - happy to discuss! :)

24 x piltid: [url="http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/prophecy_mike/Musicman%20Sterling%201996/"]http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/p...terling%201996/[/url]
--------

Edited by OzMike