Why become a member? ×

Madness - House Of Fun

Hot Tub

There's got to be an easier way????

Seriously, been trying this for the last couple of nights (probably about 8-9 hrs in total), and I can't even get the first 4 bars!!!

I've NEVER come across anything this frustrating! "Rythmn Stick" was EASY in comparison!

So, question to those who play it: Any tips/tricks? Surely there's got to be something I can do? I've seen spotty 14-year-olds on YouTube play it with three fingers FFS!

HELP?!?!

:) :) :lol:

I can work out the part ok, I have the tab (sorry Doddy! :) ), and I know the song inside out. I think my technique is pretty good - all four fingers, all the time! I'm just finding this absolutely impossible, and it's incredibly frustrating because it doesn't "sound" that complicated!

Fail! :)

Hehe :)

Just stick with it I guess. Is there a particular part that is bothering you? The hard part for me was hearing what happens in the breakdown bit ("I'm sorry miss...") but found the rest pretty easy, and I'm no great shakes as a bass player. It was my favourite song when I was a kid though so maybe I just have a natural affinity with that bass line. :)