Why become a member? ×

Free tuitions in London

faiz0802

Hey folks,
I've been playing for about 6 years now. I've got my theory and technique pretty sorted, and I can play by ear.

I have been in quite a few jam sessions with a varied range of musicians, including tabla players, and have played and jammed with Victor Wooten. I have a Presonus Audiobox only right now, which I use as a headphone amp because I used to move a lot and had space issues. Not planning to buy a rig anytime soon so anyone coming over needs to get their own headphones and bass and whatever else they want. Get in touch with me and we can work things out.

[u][b]For beginners[/b][/u]: I can teach you up to a point where you can understand what you want and progress on your own. I will help you whenever you need me after that ofcourse, but you will be at a level where you can be self-reliant, I can promise that much, though I always have and always will be pro-tuitions.

[u][b]For intermediate players[/b][/u]: I'm working on sight reading and soloing so I need jamming partners. Drummers and guitarists are always welcome. But I don't have space for drummers. So I can come over I guess, hopefully I take some time out from classes.

[color="#0000FF"][b]Ok that said, I am looking for a [u][color="#0000FF"]Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass - 4 string, pre-used[/color][/u]. All I ask in return from anyone I help out is that you keep an eye out and let me know if there's a good one (Pre-used) available for about/around 600 Pounds, preferably around the London area, though I will try to rush to wherever I can in the UK for it. [/b][/color]

I don't log on here much, so feel free to get in touch with me on facebook. The link's on my profile. Cheers.

Regards,
Faiz

Edited by faiz0802