Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD 102P - SOLD

rockinbassman

[quote name='Waldo' post='176358' date='Apr 14 2008, 03:54 PM']I think he's dissapeared, he offered me a swap or cash for my Eden combo and hasn't gotten back to me.[/quote]

[quote name='Sharkfinger' post='176505' date='Apr 14 2008, 06:10 PM']That's a shame, I have a wedge of cash burning a hole in my pocket. Guess I'll be going to the shop and spending it on a brand new Markbass LMII.[/quote]

[quote name='Smash' post='176756' date='Apr 14 2008, 11:33 PM']I remember a while back he took a while to reply but he did eventually.

On another note Sharkfinger for the sake of buying a LM2 buy a 121P combo thats what I am gonna buy, £610 new, a combo with 12" speaker, very good buy if you ask me, you can add another cab later.[/quote]

Hi Guys, sorry for my loooonnnggg time replying. Dissertations, gigs and a trip to paris have prevented me from using Basschat. Im going to hold onto my combo at the mo, as im too busy to change it!! Cant be without an amp. Again im sorry, im usually on here 24/7!!

I'm quite interested in this (and I'm only 10 mins from Brighton) but this is an older one right? what's the differences between this and the newer ones with LMII in? apart from the new ones have more power I suppose?

And what's your asking price now?

Cheers
Graham

[quote name='Riddler' post='187864' date='Apr 29 2008, 10:28 AM']I'm quite interested in this (and I'm only 10 mins from Brighton) but this is an older one right? what's the differences between this and the newer ones with LMII in? apart from the new ones have more power I suppose?

And what's your asking price now?

Cheers
Graham[/quote]

Graham, from my eyes this is the only 2x10 combo produced by Markbass and has the LMII in, its the latest model.

Yeah its basically the same thing, but with the words 'combo head' for the combo. Im putting this on hold for P-T-P and will be selling if I can find a replacement asap.

[quote name='Riddler' post='189754' date='May 1 2008, 02:28 PM']OK but in the photos Paul has uploaded it says 'MarkBass Combo Head' and the newer ones say 'MarkBass Little Mark II', is there any difference?

Also Paul, are you there?

Cheers
Graham[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...