Why become a member? ×

some random bits and pieces i dont need

Guest johnzgerman

Guest johnzgerman

hi folks, i've just had a bit of a clearout and have a few things that may be of interest.

first of all there is an Alesis ADAT 8 track recorder, for spares or repair, complete with ADAT tape stuck within it. as far as i can tell the transformer has blown, but before this happened it was working fine, £20 or make me an offer, this item is for collection only from manchester.

next is one of those harmonica holder things that goes round your neck, i have no use for it as i can niether sing nor play harmonica, hence i have no idea how i aquired it. this is free to a good home, again collection only.

last is a FAKE shure beta 57a, looks just like the real thing, unfortunately does'nt sound like the real thing but it does work, lets say £10 or make me a decent offer, collection of course from manchester, here's some photos.....
[attachment=74143:100_0483.JPG][attachment=74144:100_0484.JPG][attachment=74145:100_0485.JPG][attach
ment=74146:100_0477.JPG][attachment=74147:100_0482.JPG][attachment=74148:100_0480.JPG]