Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble cab 4x 10

Toastie1

[quote name='Toastie1' post='1152365' date='Mar 7 2011, 11:46 AM']Hi Guys,
Has anyone had experience of the Fender Rumble 4x10 bass cab ? As per the Rumble amps, the cab seems absurdly cheap for being a Fender. I've a Trace Elliot head that would be used with it. Any info greatly appreciated.Thanks,David.[/quote]
I can't believe no-ones had any experience of this cab ! I would love to hear from a member if they have.Cheers.

Hmmm, I've not had any direct experience with the cabs, but the rumble combos appear to be cheap for a reason as far as I can tell. Ok sound, but poor build quality.

Wish I could help more.

Personally, I reckon you'd be better off hanging around on this site for a while waiting for a second hand Hartke or Trace cab. They come up occasionally for really good value.

Truckstop

[quote name='Truckstop' post='1155427' date='Mar 9 2011, 03:17 PM']Hmmm, I've not had any direct experience with the cabs, but the rumble combos appear to be cheap for a reason as far as I can tell. Ok sound, but poor build quality.

Wish I could help more.

Personally, I reckon you'd be better off hanging around on this site for a while waiting for a second hand Hartke or Trace cab. They come up occasionally for really good value.

Truckstop[/quote]
Hi TS. Appreciate that and sorry for the delay in thanking you. It just happens that casters are a must and there are not many cabs that come equipped. Mind you,the Hartke does ! I shall continue the search. Thanks again.