Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Mbox 2 USB ADUIO Interface With Pro Tools Version 8 SOLD SOLD SOLD

As a part of my clear out of stuff, my faithful Mbox is next in line, its a fantastic little audio interface, and has served me well.

Condition is almost as new, apart from some general wear and tear type scuffs and theres a small rip in the CD case from the installation disks.

Im looking for £100 with £10 postage ONO

Ill also throw in the official pro tools 101 book that is designed for the Digidesign 101 exam

Pictures to come in the next hour or two, although I wont be able to have any of the 101 book as its not with me at the min

Cheers
Dan

The following information is pasted straight from DV247 so all the details are here:

The Digidesign MBOX 2 MINI USB Interface. The world’s smallest and most affordable Pro Tools LE system yet for your Mac or Windows computer.

The Digidesign MBOX 2 MINI literally puts the power of Pro Tools into the palm of your hand. Whether you’re a singer/songwriter who’s new to recording, or an experienced production artist on the go, Mbox 2 Mini packs professional features into a robust, compact, easy-to-use audio workstation, to compose, record, mix and master music wherever your inspiration takes you. Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini delivers superior sound quality and includes plenty of powerful creation tools for composing, recording and mixing audio. It comes with award-winning, easy-to-use Pro Tools LE software, which provides you with a number of professional tools, many used on major recordings and films. As Pro Tools is the industry standard, you are able to use your Mbox 2 mini-recorded sessions in any Pro Tools equipped studio around the world. Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini is professionally and durably built to withstand all the knocks and crushes it encounters as your traveling companion, and delivers superior sound quality. In addition to Pro Tools LE 8 software, an impressive collection of over 50 valuable plug-ins and applications are included with every Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini system. These outstanding plug-ins have been used on countless professional recordings and many are exclusive to the Pro Tools platform. Plugins including Xpand! Sample-Playback/Synthesis Workstation, Bomb Factory bundle, DigiRack Plug-ins.

The main features of the Digidesign MBOX 2 MINI include:

The world’s smallest and most affordable Pro Tools LE system yet for your Mac or Windows computer
Professional sound quality (up to 24-bit/48 kHz)
Two simultaneous analogue inputs and outputs
One XLR analogue input for connecting a microphone
Two 1/4 inch jack line-/instrument-level (DI) analogue inputs for connecting guitars, basses, keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, and more
Zero-latency monitoring
Compact, rugged metal enclosure for maximum portability and durability