Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Selmer Treble & Bass MkIII

• 2 weeks later...

Any interest in a Lag Roxane rs200 in trans amber plus 50 quid for the selmer? I can try and get some pics, its the set neck one not the cheaper bolt on rs100, lovely to play, really light for a mahogany body, its somewhere between a prs and a LP doublecut I guess. or alternatively a kimbara MIJ bolt-on LP copy plus a bit more cash?

[quote name='Chris1127' post='1369977' date='Sep 11 2011, 11:00 PM']Any interest in a Lag Roxane rs200 in trans amber plus 50 quid for the selmer? I can try and get some pics, its the set neck one not the cheaper bolt on rs100, lovely to play, really light for a mahogany body, its somewhere between a prs and a LP doublecut I guess. or alternatively a kimbara MIJ bolt-on LP copy plus a bit more cash?[/quote]

Hi. Thanks for the interest, but i'm afraid i'll have to pass on those. Cheers anyway though :)

Dan

[quote name='Chris1127' post='1371283' date='Sep 13 2011, 12:12 AM']ok cheers for getting back to me anyway, on the off chance that i sell either and have folding currency before i head over to the isle of wight the week after next I'll get back in contact :)[/quote]

Hey, that's ok. Cool! Look forward to hearing from you :)

Dan :)