Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sansamp Bass Driver DI, Behringer Dynamics Compressor DC9, ProCo Juggernaut Bass Rat

chrismuzz

[s][u][b]SansAmp Bass Driver DI:[/b][/u]

Fantastic pedal, everyone knows what these little guys do. 3 of the knobs have been lost replaced with similar rubber ones as you can see in the pictures. Also the previous owner seems to have marked their favourite settings in tippex or something. It's a bit scratched as you can see in the pictures, but it's still in full working order. Velcro is also stuck on the bottom, and you get some of the missus' red hair stuck to it for no extra cost! Just selling it because I've purchased the 3 channel programmable version.

£100 posted[/s]

[s][u][b]Behringer Dynamics Compressor DC9[/b][/u]

This is a fantastic compressor for the price, pretty much a copy of the MXR Dynacomp. There's a great review of it here [url="http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/behrDC9.shtml"]http://www.ovnilab.com/reviews/behrDC9.shtml[/url] . One strange thing about this particular pedal, the Sensitivity knob seems to work the opposite way round.. meaning turning it all the way anticlockwise gives maximum compression. Doesn't cause any problems though Selling this because the slight drop in low end is a bit too much for my bass tuned to A, and I've upgraded to an Aguilar TLC

£15 posted[/s]

[s][u][b]ProCo Juggernaut Bass Rat[/b][/u]

This sadly discontinued pedal is great for gnarly distortion specifically tuned for bass. You have a Blend knob to dial in your unaffected signal, and it also features its own effects loop. This pedal claims to be true bypass, but there seems to be a problem with it where the signal can be VERY quiet when bypassed, so I tend to keep it on all the time, only stomping on the Rat pedal on the left when I want to filth it up. Keeping it on all the time colours the tone a bit, but it wasn't so much that it stopped me using it, but if you're a bit keener on electronics than I am you should be able to fix it. I'm selling it because I prefer to use the SansAmp for distortion nowadays. If you want to use a power supply with it it takes the positive tip jack ones, I don't have a supply but I've got one of the adaptors from negative to positive which I'll include if you want it. This one also has the box! No manual I'm afraid, but it's fairly easy to operate if I can get my head round it :)

£85 posted[/s]

Edited by chrismuzz