Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD!

nicbutton

Hi there!

Im selling the above 3 units as i dont really use them and feel they should go to a better home!

All are in as new condition id say apart from the bassballs, which is missing a screw and has a few minor scratches. They have all also never been gigged with.

Details are as follows:

Pandora PX5D Bass & Guitar Multi Effects Processor - £110: !!!SOLD!!!
Bought from andertons last year for £160 i think? Its in perfect condition with all box, booklets & cables all present. I thought it had the cd with it also which has a free version of ableton on it, but it turned out to be my soundcard drivers for my computer :\ . I think the program can be downloaded from the internet anyway for free. The unit itself has been used only a handful of times for home practice. Comes with batteries!

Ehx Bass Big Muff - £40: !!!SOLD!!!
Bought last year from gear4music. Comes with the box which has seen better days, but all booklets are there with it. Again hardly used, with no visible damage from what i can see.

Ehx Bassballs nano - £25: !!!SOLD!!!
Bought last year again from gear4music. Has been used more than the other two, and has a few light surface scratches and marks, and is also missing one small screw that hold the back plate on and the box. I imagine the screw is easily replaced!

All prices are including postage, unless you want to pick up from kent of course!

Please ask any questions you may have! Im also open to offers, but could do with some cash!

Thanks alot!

Edited by nicbutton