Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Epifani PS210 (400 Watt @ 4 Ohms) £250. Best 2x10 you can buy with this money!

eddiehoffmann

Selling here my [url="http://www.epifani.com/products/PS_210BC.php"]Epifani PS 210[/url]. Very difficult to get one in the UK these days. I had to buy mine from Italy last November after I got tired of trying to get one around here.

Pretty amazing little cabinet, as I'm sure you all know. Louder, clearer and deeper that many 4x10's. This is the 4 Ohms version and it handles 400 Watt RMS. Light weight at only 49lbs (22.2kgs) and, in my opinion, better sounding than the UL series 2x10.

Selling it due to last minute travel arrangements, so I won't be accepting trades I'm afraid. It's got a very small, nearly unnoticeable scratch on the grill that I couldn't even show in the picture and a couple of the plastic corners are a little scratched too. Other than that, as new. Comes with all the documentation including warranty card and a brand new speakon lead.

Collection only because there's no case or cover. I'm in North London (N15). If you're not too far away and wanna pay for the petrol - my little Polo is very economic :) - I can deliver it to your door.

[size=4][b]***SOLD***[/b][/size]

Edited by eddiehoffmann