Why become a member? ×

ebs td650 bass rigg neo 4x10 1x15

soggs

Hi, not using this superb amp and cab enough, so decided to move it on and buy something smaller and free up some cash as usual, I've owned this cab from new and had it just over a year now, its as new, immaculate, not been gigged, with family and children commitments not using enough to warrant it sat there, i'm sure most people on this site know how expensive these are to buy new, especially now bernie goodfellow is no longer selling them and doing deals on them, i wont bore you with all the tech spec as can find all info on ebs sweden website, you tube etc, this rig you could play at any venue, its truly a pro rig, all the sounds you want and the cabs very powerful and extremely light, I'm looking for £1600 for the rig including speakon cables, looking on bass chat and other sites there's people wanting this figure for the amp and one cab, i'm sure you are aware that the neo cabs are dearer than the proline too, if interested post or if want to speak to me my mobiles 07825998034,
cheers Soggs

Edited by soggs

[quote name='smoke' post='1117228' date='Feb 6 2011, 12:18 AM']interested in the cabs ... what are you looking for in return? what condition is the kit in?[/quote]
Hi its as new never been gigged it really is as brand new, being the neo line they are quite a bit dearer than the proline,
you probably know that anyway, i really wanted to sell the rig together, but i supose would want £450 for1x15 £700 for the 4x10,
get back to me, cheers Soggs