Why become a member? ×

1977/78 Fender Bronco with Dimarzio Upgraded Pickup *SOLD*..

[quote name='Pedro1020' post='127926' date='Jan 25 2008, 08:15 PM']Not to happy to sell but when you've gotta let go..you gotta :)

Title says it all, great condition, slight dings as you would espect, set up professionally (low action) etc etc. Comes with gig bag and strap

PM me with offers, no trades (guitar wise)..

Thanx

(If I withdraw this, please understand)[/quote]

Do you have a price in mind?

[quote name='fleamail' post='127927' date='Jan 25 2008, 06:17 PM']Do you have a price in mind?[/quote]

:) With my bewildering puzzlement..I guess that would be a no..saw one on ebay (all black) for £599...*shrugs* any help?

Oh yeah forgot to mention...The Dimarzio is a 80's humbucker, original pots and circuit and scratchplate...bought a repo one from the sates and and placed a single coil with it (bronco 60's), tho thats recently sold to a family friend..

EDIT (again): Original tremolo arm when bought included too.

Edited by Pedro1020

[quote name='Tee' post='133448' date='Feb 4 2008, 10:03 AM']What sort of tone/sound is it like (clean & overdriven)? I imagine it's quite rock/trebley with that Di Marzio at the bridge? Is it a hot pickup?[/quote]

When clean eventhough its in the bridge position gives a Jazzy tone tho bright if you add treble on the amp, I dull it down in most cases (I usually never add it as gives that jazz tone without, trying to capture Joe Pass hehe)

Overdriven its quite beefy, trying it thru my dads Electro Harmonix Big Muff. Gives alot for a shortscale guitar. Any player can pretty much take abvantage of the thin neck :) so playability is like butter..

hot pickup...I think it might be, my grandpa installed it, so I'll have to clarify :huh:

Edited by Pedro1020

• 2 weeks later...