Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 210T and 115 DEEP cabs SOLD

Dronny

For sale -- my 2 bass cabs, an Ashdown MAG210T (2 x 10" drivers + tweeter) 200w/8ohms and an Ashdown MAG 115 (1 x 15" driver) 200W/8ohms. Both are the DEEP models, with carpet covering (not the vinyl of the newer models) and in good condition. In fact the 210T is in excellent condition, and has hardly had any use from me. The 115 has a little bobbling on the carpet covering (from the previous owner's cat, apparently) but its hardly noticeable and of course doesn't affect the sound!

I'd prefer to sell them as a pair, and I'd rather not post them, simply due to the size/weight. Collection is from Swindon, Wilts, and I could drive up to an hour to meet up if necessary (for a tenner in petrol money).

Asking £200 for the pair.

[attachment=70710:SDC18382.JPG]

[attachment=70711:SDC18383.JPG]

Dave.

Edited by Dronny

[quote name='Dronny' post='1120167' date='Feb 8 2011, 03:24 PM']bumpity bump![/quote]

Dave

I already have a 210 that I use with a 410 but really after 115 and Im only just over the Bridge.

I can collect off you for £80? (its gonna be a tenner and bridge for me)

At the moment I'd really rather sell them as a pair, sorry. If I don't get anywhere with it I'll get back to you in a few days, but right now I'm holding out for selling them together... fingers crossed!

Dave.

[quote name='mikeypob' post='1120735' date='Feb 8 2011, 10:18 PM']Dave

I already have a 210 that I use with a 410 but really after 115 and Im only just over the Bridge.

I can collect off you for £80? (its gonna be a tenner and bridge for me)[/quote]

[quote name='Dronny' post='1120969' date='Feb 9 2011, 09:04 AM']At the moment I'd really rather sell them as a pair, sorry. If I don't get anywhere with it I'll get back to you in a few days, but right now I'm holding out for selling them together... fingers crossed!

Dave.[/quote]
Hi Dave
i am very interested in your cabsas a pair.
Any chance of dropping the price bit, i could collect them this weekend.