Why become a member? ×

Culling in North East Wales - Both on Hold

Vinny

For Sale

Stagg short scale electro-acoustic bass about a year old, left the house once. It's a fun little thing to play which doesn't happen often enough. All dust gathered will be removed as part of the service! I have a box to fit this one, so can post, I'm guessing about £15 - will refund the difference if significantly less. I had no reason to buy it and didn't need it but it was fun playing it in the shop so obviously it had to come home with me! (I really should stay out of those places)

The only 'damage' was there from new and seems to be a blemish in the topcoat/varnish/whatever they use by the battery panel. If I can find a battery I'll put one in.

£60 plus postage.

[attachment=70534:stagg_ssab1_006.JPG]
[attachment=70535:stagg_ssab1_002.JPG]
[attachment=70536:stagg_ssab1_001.JPG]

Also for sale

Peavey International Passive 4 string in Black "Not-Sure-What-The-Finish-Is-Called" special-effecty stuff! I'm an expert, me! Anyroadup this is a really nice thing to play with a super-slim neck and was my first proper gigging bass, but I think I've looked after it pretty well. There are a couple of tiny dents in the back of the neck which I have tried to photograph, one looks worse than it is because I tried to get a shadow in it which ended up being huge in the picture. They don't affect playability in any way. I really rate this bass and am not that keen on selling but needs must. Just to prove I do rate them I also have the 5 string version that I'm not parting with. I don't have a box for this one but if it needs to be posted I'll try and make something. It won't be pretty, though!

£85 plus postage.

[attachment=70537:pv_inter_4_001.JPG]
[attachment=70538:pv_inter_4_002.JPG]
[attachment=70539:pv_inter_4_004.JPG]
[attachment=70540:pv_inter_4_003.JPG]
[attachment=70541:pv_inter_4_005.JPG]

Edited by Vinny

[quote name='Vinny' post='1109787' date='Jan 31 2011, 06:09 PM']For Sale

Stagg short scale electro-acoustic bass about a year old, left the house once. It's a fun little thing to play which doesn't happen often enough. All dust gathered will be removed as part of the service! I have a box to fit this one, so can post, I'm guessing about £15 - will refund the difference if significantly less. I had no reason to buy it and didn't need it but it was fun playing it in the shop so obviously it had to come home with me! (I really should stay out of those places)

The only 'damage' was there from new and seems to be a blemish in the topcoat/varnish/whatever they use by the battery panel. If I can find a battery I'll put one in.

£60 plus postage.

[attachment=70534:stagg_ssab1_006.JPG]
[attachment=70535:stagg_ssab1_002.JPG]
[attachment=70536:stagg_ssab1_001.JPG]

Also for sale

Peavey International Passive 4 string in Black "Not-Sure-What-The-Finish-Is-Called" special-effecty stuff! I'm an expert, me! Anyroadup this is a really nice thing to play with a super-slim neck and was my first proper gigging bass, but I think I've looked after it pretty well. There are a couple of tiny dents in the back of the neck which I have tried to photograph, one looks worse than it is because I tried to get a shadow in it which ended up being huge in the picture. They don't affect playability in any way. I really rate this bass and am not that keen on selling but needs must. Just to prove I do rate them I also have the 5 string version that I'm not parting with. I don't have a box for this one but if it needs to be posted I'll try and make something. It won't be pretty, though!

£85 plus postage.

[attachment=70537:pv_inter_4_001.JPG]
[attachment=70538:pv_inter_4_002.JPG]
[attachment=70539:pv_inter_4_004.JPG]
[attachment=70540:pv_inter_4_003.JPG]
[attachment=70541:pv_inter_4_005.JPG][/quote]

PM sent to you sir