Why become a member? ×

SOLD Coldcraft custom 5 band parametric EQ/Feedback Looper

gnasher1993

[b][size=6]SOLD[/size][/b]

[s]Hi guys,[/s]

[s]I'm looking to sell my Custom parametric EQ (with added feedback loop) from Coldcraft Custom effects. I had this made for me just over a year ago but it's now surplus to requirements.

So, what does it do and what are all those knobs?!

Basically, It's a 5 band EQ in stompbox form with an added bypass/feedback loop.

[b]A few notes:[/b]

*It has 2 parallel instruments so you can plug in 2 instruments or combine 2 signals. I used one for my bass guitar and one for my upright bass.

*EQ Knobs are Center Detent - Boost is CW - Cut is CCW

*Feedback Enable Toggle bypass the Feedback Control for pure bypass loop. Up is OFF, Down is ON. When there's nothing in the loop, it acts as a silent mute switch

*Input gain to avoid clipping and excess noise from pickups. Output gain to match Unity Gain with the Bypassed Signal.

*Turning the Frequency Center trimmers CW will raise the frequency of the Bass and Treble Bands.

*Turning the Q Trimmers CW lowers the Q of the associated band. Turn CCW for more notched, wah-like sounds.

*Keep in mind, Boost/Cut increased with higher Q, but the band narrows.

[b]Let me know if you have any more questions about the operation, I'll do my best to answer. PM me with your email address if you want a .pdf of the manual.[/b]

This is pedal is in mint condition aside from some velcro on the bottom. I paid £150 for this last year so I'm looking for £95 posted within the UK. I'm willing to ship overseas if you cover the cost of postage. Payment by Paypal or bank transfer, please :).

Cheers,

AJ[/s]

Edited by gnasher1993

How low does the low and mid sweep knobs go?Do you know between what frequencies in the bass,low and mid?(I'm more interrested in altering the lower half of the sound.)
Is it boost/cut in 5 areas but 3 of them you can choose the frequency?Or am i way off?
By the way I live in Sweden,would you ship it here?

Edited by Anders

[quote name='Anders' post='1111689' date='Feb 1 2011, 09:57 PM']How low does the low and mid sweep knobs go?Do you know between what frequencies in the bass,low and mid?(I'm more interrested in altering the lower half of the sound.)
Is it boost/cut in 5 areas but 3 of them you can choose the frequency?Or am i way off?
By the way I live in Sweden,would you ship it here?[/quote]

Hi there! The frequency's are as follows:

[b]Bass[/b] [i]30-120Hz[/i]

[b]Low Mids [/b][i]100-450Hz[/i]

[b]Mids[/b] [i]220-990Hz[/i]

[b]Upper Mids[/b] [i]700Hz-3.2kHz[/i]

[b]Treble[/b] [i]2.2-10kHz[/i]

It's possible to get some overlap so it's very tweakable!

It is boost and cut in all 5 frequencies. The frequency is also variable in all 5 frequencies but only the 3 mid controls have external knobs. The bass and treble have internal trimpots to adjust the frequency :)

I'd be happy to ship to Sweden, it'll cost £5 extra for postage, though (so £100 total). Let me know if you have any more questions!