Why become a member? ×

EBS 2x12 Neogorm Combo

dannyp

I'm selling this combo on behalf of my good friend Tom (basschatter - tjw101).

He listed it a few months back shortly before he emigrated to Canada (subsequently now in Australia) - I've kept the title and description consistent with his original listing. I've been taking care of the combo since he's been away.

I've taken four pics so you can see the front, back panel and the bottom corners (where the minor damage is). Here's what he originally had to say...

"This is by far the best combo amp I have ever used, the perfect balance of weight, volume and sound quality. You can crank this full volume with a 5 string bass and it still has a perfect crisp sound. You can even add an extra 1 x10 cab on top to take advantage of the full 350W in this amazing bit of gear.

Full details about the amp can be found on the EBS site: [url="http://www.bass.se/2009/ng212.htm"]http://www.bass.se/2009/ng212.htm[/url] but I believe the reputation of the amp speaks for itself.

I bought the amp new in March 2008, retail price is around £1400 - £1500. It did about 60 gigs in 2008 and since then has mainly been in storage as I've been working abroad. Aside from one of the corner protectors being damaged it is still in mint condition."

He forgot to mention that the amp also comes with the original castors and instruction manual. [s]He'd like £850 for it.[/s] [b]Now going for £750[/b] (collected). Anyone who's interested is welcome to pop round (I'm in Southampton) and try it out. Any questions, just give me a shout! Here are the pics...

[attachment=70273:front.jpg][attachment=70274:back.jpg]
[attachment=70275:corner1.jpg][attachment=70276:corner2.jpg]

Cheers, Dan.

Edited by dannyp

Bump. Any interest? This really is a top notch unit. Is the brand off-putting or the price? Price is now dropped to £750 which is a huge drop from the purchase price and definitely great value considering the condition of the amp.