Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Sr300 Orange Roadster Metallic, 9 Months Old

treguard

This Ibanez SR300 in Roadster Orange Metallic was originally sold to me by karlbbb through this forum. See [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=94627&hl=sr300"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=94627&hl=sr300[/url] for the original thread amd pics. Karl had only used the bass for 4 weeks and I myself have only had chance to get about the same usage out of it for practicing. Unfortunately due to my girlfriend being made redundant, I'm looking at selling my bass. As before, the bass is in excellent condition, no scratches or marks and although it's 9 months old in total has unfortunately had only about 8 weeks total usage (between Karl and myself).

Unfortunately I don't own a car, so pickup would be from Failsworth Manchester or I'm sure we could look at posting it via Royal Mail (usually about £15.50 for 48 hour delivery).

Here's the spec:-

Neck Material: 5pc Maple/ Rosewood
Neck Type: SR4
Body: Agathis body
Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
Bridge: B100 bridge
NeckPU: EXF-4-F
BridgePU: EXF-4-R
EQ: STYLE SWEEPER (SR)
HW Color: Chrome Black
Finishes: Roadster Orange Metallic
Scale/Length: 864mm/34"

I'm selling the bass along with a 15w practice amp, gig bag and cable for the tidy sum of £170. Tbh these go for £170 on ebay usually without those extra bits of kit. This way you've got everything you need from the off.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I'll try and help :) Apologies for the average quality in the photos. Idon't have a very steady hand, and my camera has been messing some of the colours up (you can see this especially in the photo of the amp and the dirt inside my lens making my carpet look unclean lol). Edit: I've tried to play about with the amp photo a bit and have redone the one of the gig bag. This sale is of course open to offers/bids etc :)

Edited by treguard