Why become a member? ×

Ft: Schecter C-1 Fr

I'm looking to swap my Schecter C-1 FR for a decent bass. I only have one bass at the moment and I'm looking for a backup so this needs to go unfortunately.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I got this, especially with the floyd rose. I've been playing metal music with this guitar but it sounds beautiful and I'm sure it would suit any genre.

It's in good condition. There are a few light scratched on the back though, but of course you wouldn't be looking at the back and it would affect you're playing. It also looks like there's been a chip off the top of the headstock which has been repaired (I'll take a close up picture).

Here are some specs:
Construction/scale: bolt-on /25.5 in.
Body: mahogany
Neck/fingerboard: rosewood
Frets: 24 jumbo
Inlays: dots
Pickups: Duncan Designed active Hb-105
Electronics: vol/vol/tone/3-way
Bridge: Licensed Floyd Rose
Binding: white
Tuners: Schecter
Hardware: black nickel
Color: Gloss Black (Blk)

Pics to come later. Thanks.

EDIT: Just changing a few spelling mistakes :)

Edited by michael-faces

[quote name='michael-faces' post='1098329' date='Jan 22 2011, 06:22 AM']I'm looking to swap my Schecter C-1 FR for a decent bass. I only have one bass at the moment and I'm looking for a backup so this needs to go unfortunately.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I got this, especially with the floyd rose. I've been playing metal music with this guitar but it sounds beautiful and I'm sure it would suit any genre.

It's in good condition. There are a few light scratched on the back though, but of course you wouldn't be looking at the back and it would affect you're playing. It also looks like there's been a chip off the top of the headstock which has been repaired (I'll take a close up picture).

Here are some specs:
Construction/scale: bolt-on /25.5 in.
Body: mahogany
Neck/fingerboard: rosewood
Frets: 24 jumbo
Inlays: dots
Pickups: Duncan Designed active Hb-105
Electronics: vol/vol/tone/3-way
Bridge: Licensed Floyd Rose
Binding: white
Tuners: Schecter
Hardware: black nickel
Color: Gloss Black (Blk)

Pics to come later. Thanks.

EDIT: Just changing a few spelling mistakes :)[/quote]

Interested in an Ibanez EDB700?

Good morning!

How about a U.S.A. built Peavey Foundation Fretless with fret markers, rosewood fretboard, gloss black body, chrome bridge & fittings, excellent condition, [i]lovely[/i] neck - dead easy to play as though it were fretted, but you can get some great extra sounds/effects - be ideal for a second bass - may become your favourite though!

Also has the original heavy duty Peavey Gigbag (black).

Can get some pics for you - are you loading pics of yours yet?
:)