Why become a member? ×

Support slot available - Shepherds Bush Empire

coasterbass

Evening All,

I'm organising an event booked in at Shepherds Bush Empire for a Friday in late July and our first choice of support band dropped out so we have a slot available. I'd much rather give what is a great opportunity to someone on BC than pick a random act from elsewhere, so if you fancy it then please PM me with descriptions/links etc.

Here's the deal:
Its a 3 act event and we're looking for the main support act, ideally for a 40min slot
Originals bands preferred - something rock/indie ideal.
There will be a charitable aspect to the gig so ticket sales are important. You must be able to shift at least 200-300 tickets without struggling, and be able to demonstrate that you can do that. That probably means that you're from the London area, or already famous :)
You'll need to be amenable to a degree of gear-share, and be nice guys (that includes any guitarists! :) )

In return you'll get:
A top slot in a proven event, with hopefully 1000 punters lapping up your creative genius
Being able to say that your next/last gig was at Shepherds Bush Empire
(Possibly) a multitrack recording of the gig that you can mix together (haven't worked out the technicalities yet)

So, anyone keen? I can't labour enough that you need to be able to shift the tickets as otherwise the whole event with fall flat, but if this sounds like you then please get in touch

Cheers

Nick