Why become a member? ×

Aphex Punch Factory/EHX Bass Balls

cockbongo

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I have an Aphex Punch Factory for sale, in superb condition - a brilliant, straightforward effective optical compression pedal that i've been using for about 4 months. More than happy with it (in fact its incredible value for money bearing in mind its cost and how good it is at what it does) but letting it go due to someone buying me an expensive alternative! Brilliant value for money and generally considered to be a superb little pedal.

£50 delivered, which is a bargain - SOLD

Electro Harmonix Bass Balls - a Russian made model, built like a tank, complete with wooden box. Lovely twin envelope filters with or without distortion.

£35 delivered - SOLD

Now, the next one is a little bit unusual. I have a Line 6 Bass Pod Live XT (the pedal board one) that i've had for about a year and a half. I hardly gigged it, considering it slight overkill for someone who only really needs two or three effects and doesn't need any amp modelling. It was brilliant when I did use it though, very easy switching, customising of sounds etc., and the compression on it is *brilliant*. However...

...I can't seem to get the USB socket to work. I've tried everything (I think) but to no avail. No idea whether this is a proper fault which needs returned to the manufacturer (and as I have no guarantee this would be costly) or a really easy issue that just needs something tweaked - either way it just doesn't work in any computer i've plugged it into.

Of course, this in no way affects its being used as a pedal board - on that score it's in top condition, boxed, with manuals, hardly stomped on and treated very very well. But if you wanted to use it for recording through a USB socket on the PC then, well, it aint going to happen unless you can figure out what's wrong!

So i'm going to throw it out to the folks on here for reasonable offers, and bear in mind that the price will also include the official Line 6 carry bag for it which cost me £40 at the time.

Let me know what you think. NOW SOLD!

All the best everyone,

T

Edited by cockbongo