Why become a member? ×

Electro harmonix bass synthesizer

quimbymeat

I got this second hand so i don't know how old it is. when i got it the led light was always on so some times if you start a set you would not know if it was on or off so i got flynn amps to change that so it goes on and off.

i got the inside trip pot set for the highest output.

i got a expression pedal mod to move one of the fadders, the pot they used would only fit in a dunlop wha so they had a old one i bought from them. it can only take a mono jack they said.

i have brackets on the pedal so you can screw it to your board(i can take them if if you like)
recently the led light is cutting out which only needs a wee solder that you could do your self ot it would cost about £5 to fix.

this pedal is so amazing i will regret selling this but i don't used it that much and am downsizing. i use it as a octave fuzz and nothing else sounds like it. I got this for £140 and the mod was £60 also the ex pedal was £10 so......

£150 is a great price.

Edited by quimbymeat

[quote name='quimbymeat' post='1070699' date='Dec 28 2010, 01:04 AM']I got this second hand so i don't know how old it is. when i got it the led light was always on so some times if you start a set you would not know if it was on or off so i got flynn amps to change that so it goes on and off.

i got the inside trip pot set for the highest output.

i got a expression pedal mod to move one of the fadders, the pot they used would only fit in a dunlop wha so they had a old one i bought from them. it can only take a mono jack they said.

i have brackets on the pedal so you can screw it to your board(i can take them if if you like)
recently the led light is cutting out which only needs a wee solder that you could do your self ot it would cost about £5 to fix.

this pedal is so amazing i will regret selling this but i don't used it that much and am downsizing. i use it as a octave fuzz and nothing else sounds like it. I got this for £140 and the mod was £60 also the ex pedal was £10 so......

£150 is a great price.[/quote]

Hello there,

what an awesome pedal this is. I'm very interested in buying.. but I feel as if I wouldn't really use the Mod Pedal. Would you consider selling the synth on its own?

Cheers,

Stephen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...