Why become a member? ×

EBS Microbass II SOLD

Weird War

[b]£190 posted[/b] within the UK. It has only been used for [url="http://www.myspace.com/sibillaband"]recordings, light gigging[/url] and home practice. I look after my stuff and this is no exception. Payment by Paypal, no trade offers please.

Thanks for reading, PM me with any questions and see my BC feedback for complete reassurance.

[u]Blurb:[/u]

This is the ultimate bass tool. Period! The MicroBassII can be used as an active direct box, a one or two channel preamp, instrument switcher or blender.

Two Channels and A Useful Loop
The two channels provide sound shaping from high end solid-state types to distorted timbres, using the awarded tube emulation circuitry found in the EBS range of professional bass heads. An incorporated effects loop gives the user added flexibility for connecting to other effect pedals, or for mixing in an external audio source such as a CD player for rehearsal purposes.

Unmatched Flexibility
The balanced output with speaker simulator option provides unmatched flexibility in live and studio situations. Footswitches control mute and channel operation/switching.

Other features include headphone output, low battery indicator, link and master outputs, bass, ‘sweepable' midrange, treble, bright and edge filters, drive and effects mix controls. The EBS MicroBassII delivers that big, burning EBS sound wherever you go.

Bass Player magazine said:
"It's a preamp! It's an A/B box! It's a DI! It's an overdrive! It's a headphone amp! It's two pounds! It's Superswede! The MicroBass II is one of the most feature-packed stomp boxes around..."

Product Details
Versatile two channel preamp
Use one or two basses
Five different filters
Tube "Class A" simulator
Effects loop with mix control
Flexible drive control
Balanced output with speaker simulator
Headphone output
Battery low indicator
Four different powering modes

Specifications