Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Micro Q-Tron

Subfeeder

Electro-Harmonic Micro Q-Tron. No issues, mint condition. Box and docs included. Simple and effective for getting those funky quacky sounds from bass or guitar. 3 knobs: Drive, Q and Mode. The Drive control sets the filter sweep sensitivity, the Q sets the frequency peak of the filter. Mode gives a choice of 3 filters, High-Pass, Low-Pass and Band-Pass. Takes a standard 9V power supply - same as Boss pedals.

[attachment=67103:qtron_top.jpg][attachment=67102:qtron_side.jpg]
[attachment=67101:qtron_front.jpg][attachment=67100:qtron_acc.jpg]

Edited by Subfeeder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mr_russ' post='1121385' date='Feb 9 2011, 02:11 PM']Trade for a RAT?

I realise it's not on your list, so feel free to ignore ;D[/quote]

Hi
Thanks for the offer but I don't think the RAT is what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an overdrive for guitar and as I understand it the RAT is a bit more in the fuzz box camp.
Thanks anyway

[quote name='Subfeeder' post='1121881' date='Feb 9 2011, 08:31 PM']Hi
Thanks for the offer but I don't think the RAT is what I'm looking for. I'm looking for an overdrive for guitar and as I understand it the RAT is a bit more in the fuzz box camp.
Thanks anyway[/quote]

It's pretty well rounded and does a good job of low and higher gain sounds, not what I'd call a fuzz in the usual sense.
Have listen to this;

Edited by mr_russ

[quote name='mr_russ' post='1122041' date='Feb 9 2011, 10:58 PM']It's pretty well rounded and does a good job of low and higher gain sounds, not what I'd call a fuzz in the usual sense.[/quote]
Thanks for the clip. Have looked into this but it's not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway