Why become a member? ×

Sandberg JM5

brick

As the post topic would suggest im looking to put my JM5 up for trade, its an awesome bass and has one of the most beautiful necks ive ever played on but TBH im starting to think that as lovely as the bass is that tonally its not for me, im guessing that this is due to the Alnico Delano pickups that the bass is fitted with. The bass (with the exception of a couple of small dings) is in very good condiotion and amazingly has no buckle rash on the back of the bass

Trade wise would be very intrested in a Musicman 5 string, Yamaha TRB5 mk1 and might be tempted by a Lakland 5 string but might be open to other trades as long as it has a low B

Unfortunately im located in Dundee so obviously this could throw a spanner in the works with any potential trade with folk south of the border

here is a couple of pics from camera phone until i can get some proper ones taken

Edited by brick

• 3 months later...

[quote name='brick' post='1065113' date='Dec 20 2010, 09:50 PM']As the post topic would suggest im looking to put my JM5 up for trade, its an awesome bass and has one of the most beautiful necks ive ever played on but TBH im starting to think that as lovely as the bass is that tonally its not for me, im guessing that this is due to the Alnico Delano pickups that the bass is fitted with. The bass (with the exception of a couple of small dings) is in very good condiotion and amazingly has no buckle rash on the back of the bass

Trade wise would be very intrested in a Musicman 5 string, Yamaha TRB5 mk1 and might be tempted by a Lakland 5 string but might be open to other trades as long as it has a low B

Unfortunately im located in Dundee so obviously this could throw a spanner in the works with any potential trade with folk south of the border

here is a couple of pics from camera phone until i can get some proper ones taken[/quote]
I WILL TRADE WITH YOU I WILL TRADE WITH YOU I HAVE A SANDBERG PM5 Custom shop only one in the world or if you like you could buy it off me contact me asp o and its pick up only

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SANDBERG-PM5-Custom-shop-/290552380180?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item43a6457b14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SANDBERG-PM5-Custom-...=item43a6457b14[/url]