Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot SMX Dual Compressor

bozzbass

Lovely old TE Dual Compressor I no longer use. It's only ever seen studio usage but due to using software compressors these days it has been sitting on the shelf with no bass going through it for a good few years now.

As compressors go it's fairly smooth and gentle so you won't get any pumping or sucking out of it. The tone control which sets the balance between the bands is excellent; if you dial it back to favour the low band this guy will give a lovely smooth and fat sound.

Comes boxed with manual and some TE stickers. Yours for £70.

Edited by bozzbass

[quote name='bozzbass' post='1060986' date='Dec 16 2010, 08:59 PM']Lovely old TE Dual Compressor I no longer use. It's only ever seen studio usage but due to using software compressors these days it has been sitting on the shelf with no bass going through it for a good few years now.

As compressors go it's fairly smooth and gentle so you won't get any pumping or sucking out of it. The tone control which sets the balance between the bands is excellent; if you dial it back to favour the low band this guy will give a lovely smooth and fat sound.

Comes boxed with manual and some TE stickers. Yours for £70.

[/quote]

I'll take it off your hands, been after one of these for ages, wish I'd never got rid of my old one!

Regards
Andrew