Why become a member? ×

MM Bongo 4HH Trade for DJ4

mikeh

Pretty much mint Bongo 4HH, just has the typical Bongo Headstock chips!!!
A deep metallic blue, and the pickguard is a work of art. 4 Band eq, Vol, Blend, Low mid/High Mid and Bass/Treble. Comes with Bongo leatherbound Hardcase.

This bass can be described as the Marmite Bass, looks arent the nicest. BUT when it gets plugged in you tend to forget that. Stunningly good sound and really can cut through any mix. Nice neck with low action and superb playability.

I do love this bass, as I have all of my basses!!. But GAS has got me again so this is up for sale. Although I wont be too bothered if it doesnt sell.

Will only Trade for a Lakland DJ4 or Sadowsky Metro + cash from me.

PIcs

Edited by mikeh

[quote name='mikeh' post='119204' date='Jan 12 2008, 05:30 PM']Cheers Mate, I've been told Im not aloud to sell this by everyone as it sounds so good!!! But I'll see if I get any offers.[/quote]

Thats a nice bass just thinking about one the other day but got one to sell first. Would you consider a trade for a spector euro lx plus cash

[quote name='tividalebass' post='119314' date='Jan 12 2008, 10:12 PM']Thats a nice bass just thinking about one the other day but got one to sell first. Would you consider a trade for a spector euro lx plus cash[/quote]

ooh, I do have a weakness for Spectors, as Im sure old members of Bass World could tell you!!! Do you have any pics of said Spector??

Cheers

Mike

[quote name='mikeh' post='119321' date='Jan 12 2008, 10:27 PM']ooh, I do have a weakness for Spectors, as Im sure old members of Bass World could tell you!!! Do you have any pics of said Spector??

Cheers

Mike[/quote]

Will fish the camera out and take some later my man

Bump for a fantastic bass - it was mine before Mikes, and I loved it - I only moved it on because I wanted to go back to playing a passive bass and was gassing for Mikes precision. Someone will be very happy with this.