Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB676 :)

AttitudeCastle

Hey All!

Just a quick one,

My Ibanez BTB676 JUST arrived,

it is a many firsts for me! to be precise, my first: "six string i've owned, first 24 fret i've owned, first 23/24 fret bass i have ever played :), first bass with coated strings i have owned, first Natural finish bass i have owned,first Neck through body i've owned, first 35" scale bass i've played, and the first Active bass i've owned"

:)

It sounds like an active, if you know what i mean?
Nice thump and buckets of low end,

I'll add much more when i've played it more, and i'll add pics, probably this weekend? Though up my way there is soo much snow i may have free time in the week xD

AC

I have the 5 string version and it is awsome. Great value, great sound and I often have people commenting how much the bass punches through the mix.

The only slight downside is the neck is a tad wide. My tutor has a 6 string which is just as wide as my 5 string!

[quote name='Thurbs' post='1035978' date='Nov 25 2010, 10:07 AM']I have the 5 string version and it is awsome. Great value, great sound and I often have people commenting how much the bass punches through the mix.

The only slight downside is the neck is a tad wide. My tutor has a 6 string which is just as wide as my 5 string![/quote]

Not an issue, love wide necks me! haha :)