Why become a member? ×

For sale, 2 Mesa Boogie 400+'s

Charling

I have 2 Mesa Boogie 400+ amps in very good condition.

They have been looked after by very experienced techs throughout their life, a few marks and scratches on them but these are only cosmetic, and they are in full working order and sound GREAT!

Not sure of the valve ages, but they seem fairly new, and the sound of the amps are near identical to my own 400+ which has recently had a full re-valve.

Overall the amps are in a used but very good condition.

On the first amp one of the screws securing the top panel is a little stripped but with the right sized screwdriver can be removed easily. ( I removed it the other day to have a bit of a dust!). The IEC lead socket is a little loose but doesn't this affect the amp at all and could be fixed easily. It just wobbles a bit when pluggin/unplugging the kettle lead.

On the second more of the heads of the little screws securing the top panel are a little stripped but with a bit of care and the right sized screwdriver can be removed easily. ( I removed the top from this one the other day as well!). There is one scratch a bit worse than the rest on the top panel in the middle but this could be easily touched up.

The amps have been labeled with printed stickers and tape, I left these on but they could be removed easily.

The amps are located in Norfolk. Please feel free to contact me to arrange a test/viewing!

For further info on this amp please see [url="http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out_of%20_Production/Bass_400_/bass_400_.html"]http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Out.../bass_400_.html[/url]

The price for these amps is £750 (each).

[attachment=64595:IMG_0174.JPG][attachment=64596:IMG_0167.JPG][attachment=64597:IMG_0169.JPG][attach
ment=64598:IMG_0177.JPG]