Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RC4 Foot Switch

Larmer

[quote name='Larmer' post='1025279' date='Nov 15 2010, 10:26 PM']Hey,

I have an extra RC4 Bass footswitch. Still in its box, unused, never even opened the plastic wraps.

As it can't be used with no other amp than the RH450, I'm kinda stuck with it. Hopefully someone is missing one of these.

[url="http://www.dv247.com/guitars/tc-electronic-rc4-floor-controller-for-rh450--61537"]http://www.dv247.com/guitars/tc-electronic...or-rh450--61537[/url]

That's what they go for. I'd say I would be really happy if I could get half of that + shipping.

Payment via paypal, and I'll send with registered shipping. Thanks![/quote]

Hi, I might be tempted. I didn't buy one initially, then I did... but the one I received was faulty and it seems there was a batch of faulty RC4s... and I just returned it for a refund.
I am interested, subject to two things:
1) that you open it and try it and make sure it works as intended :)
2) that the postage cost is not too much... I just saw you're in Helsinki.

do you have some idea how much postage to the UK would be?

[quote name='mcnach' post='1026904' date='Nov 17 2010, 02:25 PM']I am interested, subject to two things:
1) that you open it and try it and make sure it works as intended :)
2) that the postage cost is not too much... I just saw you're in Helsinki.

do you have some idea how much postage to the UK would be?[/quote]

1) Do I need a RH450 to check that it works? I'm not sure if I can locate one here. The only dealer I know went bankrupt a week ago.

2) Shipping costs are around 22 euros, if you just want the unit & the cable. With the box it might be much more.

Here's a picture of it:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. So if anyone is interested, I will sell the item for 70 pounds including shipping.
I will ship it without the box, otherwise the shipping costs would be too high, but if you insist on having the box,
I can go to the post office and ask how much more it is.

Payment via paypal. Will ship with registered shipping including tracking code. No risks for both sides. Thanks!