Why become a member? ×

trace elliot white slider caps.. rare !!!!!!!!!!!

aceofbass

[color="#000000"][size=4]trace elliot white slider caps for sale mega rare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will fit all trace elliot heads new or old :)

12 slider caps to replace any missing or worn slider caps £4 + £1 postage and packing.

the cheapest in the world ???

any questions aceofbass :lol:[/size][/color] :)

[attachment=63401:SDC10862.JPG]

[attachment=63402:SDC10866.JPG]

[quote name='fatback' post='1016958' date='Nov 8 2010, 10:58 PM']Wow. That means my old blx80 could be worth as much as, say, £7 :)[/quote]

Well, my BLX-80 ebayed for £83 earlier this year.

Though I loved it at the time, I was glad to see shot of it in the end. It was my "light" practice amp but, at 30kg, made me cry every time I had to take it anywhere.

It's a different world now with my RH450 in a gig bag over my shoulder, my Genz Benz STL-10T cab in one hand, and my bass in the other. The ridiculous cost of this setup was forgotten quickly, as I now find my bass to be the heaviest item in the set! Not to mention that the whole setup sounds waaaay better than my old BLX-80!

[quote name='Alec' post='1017229' date='Nov 9 2010, 09:50 AM']Well, my BLX-80 ebayed for £83 earlier this year.

Though I loved it at the time, I was glad to see shot of it in the end. It was my "light" practice amp but, at 30kg, made me cry every time I had to take it anywhere.

It's a different world now with my RH450 in a gig bag over my shoulder, my Genz Benz STL-10T cab in one hand, and my bass in the other. The ridiculous cost of this setup was forgotten quickly, as I now find my bass to be the heaviest item in the set! Not to mention that the whole setup sounds waaaay better than my old BLX-80![/quote]

i made these in the late 90's they are soild as a rock, not bad for the price :) i will give you £5 ???

[quote name='Alec' post='1017229' date='Nov 9 2010, 09:50 AM']at 30kg, made me cry every time I had to take it anywhere.[/quote]

Well put :) :)

Mine is now in an upstairs studio and will probably not see ground level again until the house is bulldozed. All Trace gear should have a sign on warning never to place in the boot of a front wheel drive car. :lol: