Why become a member? ×

FS: Trace Elliot Boxer 15 Practice amp

Bass Culture

NOW SOLD

A classic amongst practice amps, I've got a Trace Elliot Boxer 15 to go. Owned by me from new, and maybe 10 years back (although I genuinely can't remember; if I can't dig the receipt out I guess it can be dated from the serial number easily enough), it's in excellent condition and the carpet covering is in very good shape as the cat's mercifully stayed off it - possibly thrown off the scent by all that lovely greeness:

Produces a kind of mini version of the full scale classic Trace sound - tight, punchy, with a slightly compressed feel to it. No real wear to speak of, though the screws have a bit of dust and suchlike coaglating in their heads. It features a basic control set - Input Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls and output Volume. Also has the extra special and - dare I say - world famous, Trace mid shift button. This button shifts mids like no other mid shift buttons out there can; it shifts mids in such a way as to make other mid shift buttons look like the pale imitations and mere pretenders we all know them to be. In short, it kicks sand in their faces and spits in their eyes...although I couldn't in all sincerity say that I actually ever really used it myself.

Anyway, back on message - I am looking for £35 pretty please. For which I will dispatch to any corner of this sceptred isle you care to mention - except, of course, the ones that cost more to get to than, you know, London, Birmingham, those sort of places. Come on, people, what's not to want?

Edited by Bass Culture