Why become a member? ×

Fleabass Model 32 (Touring) SOLD

P-T-P

***Looking for a quick sale so make me an offer while GAS has me in it's grasp!***

Seen a few things I'd like to buy and while this Fleabass is a fun to own, it's never going to be a gigging bass for me.

Bought earlier this year on a bit of a whim (story here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=76412&hl=Fleabass"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=Fleabass[/url] ) it hasn't been gigged at all, I just keep it around the house for noodling on and it really is a joy to play in that respect.

It is a Model 32 (as it was known originally) or Touring bass (as it is known now) and is the "punk" finish which is green with pink scratchplate. It played really well in the shop without any tweaking and I've (IMHO) given it a really great set-up, including a set of DR Extra Silver Stars coated strings which are barely played in.

Very comfy and fast neck, balances well and there's a generous dollop of tone to be had from the pick-up. Some people have swapped the pick-up out for an EMG and posted comparison vids but, for what it's worth, I actally preferred the original so left it as is.

Condition is excellent and everything works as it should. It comes with a very good quality gig bag and the tools.

[attachment=63005:001.jpg] [attachment=63006:002.jpg]

[b]Sound Clips[/b]

These are just clean records into Logic with no additional effects/modelling etc. either on the track or the master.

Tone Full Up - [attachment=63085:deeper_u...fleabass.mp3]
Tone Half Up - [attachment=63086:deeper_u...fleaba_1.mp3]
Tone Off - [attachment=63087:deeper_u...fleaba_2.mp3]

Looking for [b]£220[/b] ono (was £260) posted in the UK.

PM me or drop me a line to pete at peteward dot co dot uk

If you can make it to Chepstow, happy for you to try it out so long as you're happy to get "welcomed" by a 5 year old golden retriever who still thinks he has a shot at the Andrex ads.

Edited by P-T-P

• 3 weeks later...