Why become a member? ×

Now Sold

wal4string

For Sale an EBS Octabass Triple Mode Octave Divider (Black Series). Complete with box and instructions, pedal like new, box a bit worn (See imagw).

Pedal about 6 years old but never gigged.

£70.00 plus postage.

Willing to trade for the right funk pedal. i.e. VT Bass.

Edited by wal4string

[quote name='joegarcia' post='1010250' date='Nov 3 2010, 12:40 AM']Fair do's. VT Bass plus cash from you?[/quote]

Again sorry, but been trying to work out which pedal this is and it would appear it is a 6165. Although it would be the VT Bass I would buy with the sale of both pedals.

Edited by wal4string

[quote name='joegarcia' post='1011100' date='Nov 3 2010, 05:25 PM']Don't follow, not interested in swapping your 6166 plus £20 for my VT bass in good nick with tin?[/quote]

That's correct, the 6165 must be worth around the same amount so plus £20.00 in my opinion is not worth it. A straight swap with no postage is all I will take.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='1011157' date='Nov 3 2010, 06:11 PM']Fair enough, never mind then. I bought the VT last week for £90 which I thought was cheap. Just wanted the difference between that and what you were asking for the 6166.

Edit: 6165 rather[/quote]

Good luck with the VT. To be honest if I knew mine was a 6165 when I first posted I would have asked for £90.00