Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Edirol Da 2496 8 in/8 out Soundcard/Audio Interface

Hi everyone,

i'm shifting over to the Darkside(laptop) so am looking to sell a few pieces.

First up is : Edirol Da 2496 Soundcard & audio interface

I have had the interface for 5 years & it has always performed flawlessly & sounded great.
The interface has a few small scratches on the top but overall is in good condition as it has always been racked.If you have a more modest budget it is a great way of recording drums & getting some good results.

I'm looking for £150 ono & will get some photo's up asap

spec:

Mic/line inputs 1 and 2: balanced/unbalanced front-panel XLR or TRS jack with 24k(omega) input impedance, -60dBu to +4dBu sensitivity, global switched +48V phantom power.

Guitar/line Inputs 3 and 4: unbalanced front-panel quarter-inch jack with 470k(omega) input impedance, or balanced/unbalanced rear-panel TRS jack with 24k(omega) input impedance, -50dBu to +4dBu sensitivity.

Line inputs 5 to 8: balanced/unbalanced rear-panel TRS jack with 24k(omega) input impedance, -50dBu to +4dBu sensitivity.

Analogue outputs: eight, on balanced/unbalanced rear-panel TRS jacks with 300(omega) impedance, nominal output level +4dBu, plus stereo headphone output.

Digital I/O: stereo co-axial and optical in and out.

Word clock: in and out.

MIDI: in and out.

A-D Converters: 24-bit 64x oversampling (part of AK4524 Codec chip).

D-A Converters: 24-bit 128x oversampling (part of AK4524 Codec chip).

Frequency response: 20Hz to 40kHz (+0/-2dB) at 96kHz sample rate.

Supported bit depths: 16, 24, 32-bit float.

Internal processing: 36-bit.

Supported analogue sample rates: 22.05kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz (22.05kHz not supported with external clock).

[url="http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/aug02/articles/edirolda2496.asp"]Good review here[/url]

• 5 months later...