Why become a member? ×

LES PAUL BASS

H the Bass

I am thinking of trading my 91' Gibson les paul bass which is exactly the same as Michelle u-know-who plays in beautiful condition it is the flat top deluxe special in see through cherry red with Bartolini system and pick ups with lite hipshot detuner system ultimate rock bass in as new hitchcox hard case.Ive never seen one for sale therefore does anyone know how much i shoud ask???Should i put a pic up?Any advice welcome WHY

Edited by H the Bass

Problem is they're a bit of an under rated niche market kinda bass.... As far as trade value goes, I would have thought you want to be looking at least £700 minimum, but if I was selling mine, I would want at least £1000. Might be better off trying a private sale first. Got any pictures to share? :lol:

I have a 1991 Flat top Les Paul bass, with the Barts, etc, although they didn't officially come out until 1992 :)

Sorry wrong about this bass it is also a 91' made at the Nashville plant December the 18th 1991 in fact the second bass made?Production number according to Gibson is 2!PICS now included.Please note any marks shown are on camera lens there is very light buckle rash on rear,gigged but in really good nick! My local shop say its probably worth a grand?Any comments welcomed.I am interested in a relic bass such as old blighty or the RS guitarworks P basses for sale on this forum WHY.

Edited by H the Bass