Why become a member? ×

Price dropped: Packhorse Flight case for Trace Elliot Combo (or anything else for that matter)

andi-m

Hi Guys,

Got a new bass rig so I'm selling my GP12 SMX 15" combo and I have a flight case for it for sale separately - I'm now looking for around £100.00 ono

Internal diameter is 62cm wide x 34cm deep x 59cm high (same as the Trace!) - That's measured from the inside of the foam so the Combo sits snug with lots of protection and it will probably fit a few other combos or speakers too but you'll need to measure it.

As far as I know it will fit all the GP7 and GP12 Trace Combos with the 15" speaker configurations (dunno about the 2 and 4 x 10"?) but best to measure it just to be on the safe side!!

The flight case has had light/medium use so the inside is in very good overall condition but there is some marks around the outside of the case and superficial rust on the metal corners and catches of the outside where the case has been stored in a damp environment in the past but no serious or structural damage whatsoever. As you can see, it has a good set of wheels also!

I'm in Central London near Liverpool Street Station.

Cheers!

Andi 07974 241840

Edited by andi-m