Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Lowdown Studio 110

Krysbass

Line 6 Lowdown Studio 110 for sale, 75 watt combo (1x10" speaker), just over 11 months old and in new condition with all documentation.

Main features: 4 amp models ("clean", "r&b", "rock", "grind") plus a synth function and the option to install a "brit" amp model in place of the "clean" model. Bass, lo-mid, hi-mid and treble tone controls, variable compression. Line in for CD/mp3/drum machine etc, 1/4" line out and XLR output with ground lift. All this in a compact 12" cube cabinet. See line6.com/lowdown/studio110.html for more details.

Reluctantly selling as I've just bought a mini-rig and need to keep my gear to a minimum due to lack of space (OK - I gave in to G.A.S. and now I need the cash too!) Great little amp that has handled my rehearsals with drummer (electronic kit) 2 guitarists and vocals.

Cost £175.00 new, I'd sell for £100 (plus delivery). Photos attached below. Please PM me if interested.

[attachment=4585:Studio110F.JPG]
[attachment=4586:Studio110R.JPG]

Edited by Krysbass

[quote name='overwater#1' post='114089' date='Jan 5 2008, 03:30 PM']Hi there,
What bands have you used this amp with? I want a combo just like this for big band and small jazz ensemble rehearsals...would it be able to cope with that sort of stuff??
Does the combo handle a low B on a bass?
Cheers,
Matt[/quote]

The band I'm with only play pop and light rock covers - we've not been going that long and so are still at the rehearsal stage, so I haven't gigged this amp. I have mostly used it on its own in rehearsals, but hooked it up to the p.a. once to get more low end and this worked really well.

I've not progressed beyond 4 strings, so couldn't comment on this amp's abilities with a low B, but there are a few other users of this amp on Basschat, so one of them may be able to advise on this.

Hope this helps and thanks for your enquiry.