Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro RV5 Sunburst

lcu1988

Up for sale is my lovely Sadowsky Metro RV5 in sunburst. Serial number m807 on the back of the headstock. was upgraded at the sadowsky shop, i believe, by its previous and original owner to have vtc and the sadowsky single coil pickups, which he believe suited the bass better than the noiseless jazz pickups that were stock. It is in good condition, a bit of light buckle rash, and a small and irritating ding from a collision with a hastily unpacking drummer and his hi hat stand, as well as a couple other small signs of gigging. Although this has been my main bass and has been used constantly for the last few years, it has still been lovingly cleaned and maintained. Has been used in West End, sessions. some tv stuff and large concert halls and has always had big compliments from sound men, drummers and mds. Will stick photos up as soon as I can borrow a better camera than my dingy phone!

Reason for selling, is to try and downgrade my bass guitar collection in order to release some funds to buy a new double bass. I am looking for £1500 shipped to uk, but there are also a few items that I would accept as trades + a bit of cash.

- Fender Marcus Miller bass
- John East Marcus pre-amp
- Mono Double Case
- Korg Microsynth
- Moog Little Phatty 2
- Euphonic Audio wizzy 10'
- T Rex Bass Juice

Or make me an offer!

Am also selling an Euphonic Audio iAmp350 combo and a lovely Henri DeLille double bass advertised on this forum and an Edirol R-09HR recorder.

Cheers! L

Edited by lcu1988

theres a photo of this bass together with the Euphonic Audio Amp about halfway down the page on this link
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=50437&st=0&gopid=1000618&#entry1000618"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;#entry1000618[/url]

Better pics tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay in replying, have been away working and away from the computer.

Sorry, not interested in trading for a four string, am mainly trying to raise some funds for a new (well, 200 years old) double bass.

The EA is going for £400, if you search in the amp for sale bit its listed there! Have had quite a few enquiries for trades, but nothing thats what im after yet so they are both still available!

• 3 months later...