Why become a member? ×

Line 6 FM4 Filter Modeler

Snarf

I've decided to part ways with my Line 6 FM4. This is a great pedal but it just doesn't get enough use, occasionally it takes a trip to band practice but there's little scope to use synth sounds in the songs so I barely use it even then. So... it has to go to help me get a new amp.

There are 16 different synth and filter sounds and 4 preset channels that can be programmed... You can get some seriously awesome sounds out of this. I've spent hours and hours of my life just messing about seeing what crazy noises I can make.

Comes in the original box with the manual. Condition isn't perfect but it is in good shape. If need be, I can check over it properly to check for any scratches, etc.
I didn't get an adaptor and have only used batteries with it, it does drain them pretty quickly, so there is no power adaptor with this.

[b]£100 ono
[/b]

I don't have any pictures of mine yet, but here's one from the interwebs for good measure -

Here's some info from the Line 6 website about it -

Offering an awesome collection of vintage filter and monophonic synth effects, 24-bit processing, and true bypass, the FM4 features 16 models of classic and collectible filters and synths. With four programmable presets, the FM4 gives guitarists easy access to a set of world-class tones and controls for customization.

* 4 completely programmable presets available at the tap of a toe. No more need for multiple pedals for multiple effects.
* True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp.
* Expression Pedal Input - for real time control of all effect settings. Also the ability to morph between settings lets you create effects not possible with the originals.
* Nothing but knobs. No menus, no multiple button contortionist gymnastic moves, just twist and go.
* Stereo inputs and outputs
* Runs from batteries (Heck, we even include a set) or optional power adapter.

Edited by Snarf

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='996583' date='Oct 22 2010, 12:15 AM']Do you use it on bass then?[/quote]
I do indeed, it sounds grand in the lower registers - I use a 6 string and tend to play on the low B a lot. I've never tried it with a guitar though.