Why become a member? ×

Gibson Thunderbird (White) FS/possibly trade + cash ***SOLD***

oksocialbass

This has been sold. Thanks

For sale or possible trade is my 2009 WHite Gibson Thunderbird.

This bass is in good condition, the only 3 slight signs of wear are some buckle rash on the back (hopefully you can see in the pics, a small wear mark on the bridge pup from my thumb (in pic) and one minor ding in the head (pic also!)

The bass plays perfectly fine, feel free to arrange a test, never had any problems with it and will be sad to see it go mainly because of the attached memories (no pics i'm afraid
!)

I'm selling it with the flightcase which is fitted as can be seen in the pics and has a lovely white interior that smells like cookies.

This came with the straplock behind the neck and has not been moved, this is a factory alteration and there are no holes where a straplock used to be.

I've had this bass from April 2009 and I'm the first owner, bought from Coda music somewhere in London.

Open to some offers (warwicks or Fender Geddy Lee basses) but unless a price match, then some cash on top also.

Ibought this for £1100, so looking for £800 as these are reasonably rare ( at the time i struggled to find one in the UK) and it come with the case also. These do actually fit in Warwick Rockbags incase you want to fit it in one.

Many thank,
Ross

Edited by oksocialbass