Why become a member? ×

BLUES TRINITY @ FIDDLERS ELBOW - CAMDEN

Oggy

Hi Basschatters

If any of you guys are at a lose end on [b]THURSDAY 21st OCTOBER[/b] and are in the Camden area, close to Kentish Town Tube Station and Chalk Farm, my band [color="#0000FF"][b]BLUES TRINITY[/b][/color] could do with a wee bit of support.

Three bands on at the [b]'Fiddlers Elbow'[/b], we're playing the 8:45 - 9:30 slot.

Come on down for a bit of [b]Blues/Rock[/b] and have a listen and a chat. We've got a couple of guys with CamCorders coming to do a few clips for YouTube and our web site so (any) your support would be really appreciated.

[attachment=61329:Blues_Ro...2010__A5.jpg]

Oggy :)

[b][u]EDIT:- 19-10-10[/u][/b] This is going to be the last gig we do with our drummer 'Mike', he’s leaving due to personal stuff getting in the way :lol: . He’ll be really missed by Tony and myself; we’ve played with him for three years now. If any of you guys know of any good Blues/Rock drummers based in the North London area who are looking for a band please give me a shout.

--------------------------------------

Edited by Oggy

[quote name='Oggy' post='988162' date='Oct 14 2010, 04:13 PM']Hi Basschatters

If any of you guys are at a lose end on [b]THURSDAY 21st OCTOBER[/b] and are in the Camden area, close to Kentish Town Tube Station and Chalk Farm, my band [color="#0000FF"][b]BLUES TRINITY[/b][/color] could do with a wee bit of support.

Three bands on at the [b]'Fiddlers Elbow'[/b], we're playing the 8:45 - 9:30 slot.

Come on down for a bit of [b]Blues/Rock[/b] and have a listen and a chat. We've got a couple of guys with CamCorders coming to do a few clips for YouTube and our web site so (any) your support would be really appreciated.

[attachment=61329:Blues_Ro...2010__A5.jpg]

Oggy :)

[b][u]EDIT:- 19-10-10[/u][/b] This is going to be the last gig we do with our drummer 'Mike', he’s leaving due to personal stuff getting in the way :) . He’ll be really missed by Tony and myself; we’ve played with him for three years now. If any of you guys know of any good Blues/Rock drummers based in the North London area who are looking for a band please give me a shout.

--------------------------------------[/quote]

The edit about our current drummer 'Mike' leaving the band has been added - If any of you guys can help us find a replacement I'd be really greatful.

Oggy :lol: