Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz bits

Here we go then:

Set of Chrome pick up covers, the bridge cover has the "F" imprint. Excellent Condition = £20 posted SOLD
[font="Arial Black"]2 x Fender Jazz Pick guards one white (genuine Fender) and one black (non genuine) = £25 posted (for both)[/font][color="#FF0000"][/color]
Fender Jazz USA through body strung bridge = £20 posted SOLD

Cheers

Col

Edited by CPBassman

[quote name='Foxx' post='983998' date='Oct 11 2010, 01:46 AM']Hi
Interested in the bridge, is this the standard USA 3 screw version that will fit the '51 reissue please?

Thanks[/quote]

Its from a USA 99 Jazz bass. It does use 3 screws to fit the body but dont know if its the same spacing as the 51 reissue.

Cheers

Col

[quote name='CPBassman' post='984532' date='Oct 11 2010, 03:52 PM']Its from a USA 99 Jazz bass. It does use 3 screws to fit the body but dont know if its the same spacing as the 51 reissue.

Cheers

Col[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the screw spacing is identical,as i've seen them fitted to those basses before. Do you take Paypal?

Thanks

[quote name='Foxx' post='985084' date='Oct 12 2010, 12:26 AM']I'm pretty sure the screw spacing is identical,as i've seen them fitted to those basses before. Do you take Paypal?

Thanks[/quote]

Not a big fan of paypal but will accept gift payment through them. My email address is [email protected]. Please add your address to the payment.

Cheers

Col

Cheers

Col