Why become a member? ×

Korg DTR-1000 Rackmount Tuner

PURPOLARIS

I need to make some room in my rack so the Tuner has to go. I use my Zoom B9's tuner more often than not these days so hopefully won't miss it. I've got the box and manual for it and will include a kettle lead (in case you fancy a cuppa). I've just got the box down from the loft so it was a bit dusty when I took the pics.

Ok here's the blurb.

Korg DTR1000 (RRP £169) £139.00

Move your mouse over image or click to enlarge

Korg, who created the world's first rack-mountable tuners, now announces the DTR-1000, a must-have item for the professional musicians, packed with essential features for pro guitar performance.

Rack-mountable tuner with superb visibility
The DTR-1000 is re-designed for even better visibility from a distance when you're on stage. The LED tuning indicator moves as smoothly as a needle and there's a large sixteen-segment display confirming your tuning note.

You can also use a "strobe" display that indicates the difference between the input sound and the correct pitch by the left/right movement of a light. On the DTR-1000, you can select either "cent" or "strobe" display for tuning.

Seven-semitone flatted tuning
The DTR-1000 also supports the flatted tunings used to give the sound greater depth. The seven-semitone flatted tuning mode provides for dropped tunings all the way from one semitone down to a maximum of seven semitones below standard pitch - two semitones lower than the five-semitone flatted tuning supported by Korg's previous guitar tuner.

Input and output jacks
The front panel of the DTR-1000 provides INPUT and MUTE jacks, and the rear panel provides INPUT, OUTPUT, and MUTE jacks. *NB If both front panel and rear panel jacks of the same type are connected, the front panel jack will be given priority.

Calibration function
The Calibration function supports a variety of standard pitches, and can be adjusted in 1 Hz steps over a range of 438-445 Hz. The Auto Reference Calibration function detects the pitch of an instrument and sets that pitch as the reference pitch. (Accommodates a range of 428 Hz-452 Hz.)

Edited by PURPOLARIS

[quote name='PaulE' post='982677' date='Oct 9 2010, 04:41 PM']if you could save the tuner until payday at end of month, i'll take it![/quote]

Please don't take this the wrong way but people change their mind on a daily basis on here so I'm not keen to put it on hold for nearly a month.

[quote name='PURPOLARIS' post='982769' date='Oct 9 2010, 06:08 PM']Please don't take this the wrong way but people change their mind on a daily basis on here so I'm not keen to put it on hold for nearly a month.[/quote]

no worries, if you've still got it then, i'll take it