Why become a member? ×

Oasis Covers Night - North Wales

fusionbassist1

Hello everyone.

There's going to be a night of oasis covers in the British Legion Club in the town of Llanrwst, N. Wales Friday January the 4th (that's this friday btw). I'm not just posting this because I'm playing, it's going to be a good night - all nice staff, good people on the door so there'll no nappy wearers drinking themselves into pools of sick, no rip-off drinks, great singer + band :) and if you didn't go out on new years night then why not indulge in the opportunity to get lathered singing along to a back-catalogue of tunes you've always known but never admitted to due to it being 'cliche' or not arty-farty enough for you. Or alternatively you could coem along to argue why Ampeg is "sooooo last year" and that the Fender tele thru a marshall cab + head the gu***rist is using isn't much better.

All we're asking is £4 at the door and these magical doors shall be open from 7:30 'till late.

It'd be cool if a fellow BCer came along and said hello, I'm the only bass player on stage so it's not too hard to spot me.

Hopefully we'll see you there,

Ben.