Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BA115t combo

Dr.Dave

I bought this about 18 months ago to do a series of rehearsals and however many times we play Harry's Bar. We did the rehearsals , about 6 , and it only ever got to Harry's Bar once because my GK rig's already loaded in the trailer and I couldn''t be arsed swapping them over. So - sitting doing sod all bar being a bedside table in the spare room is.........

Ampeg BA115t combo. Well known bit of kit , I think - kickback style 1 x 15 combo with a 5 way 'style' switch (pre shapes) to supplement the usual treb/mid/bass pots. CD input ( yeh , whatever) headphines out - xlr line out. Gain and Master..... 2 inputs ( 1 minus 15db). That's pretty much it BUT...........

......this is the model with the tube pre-amp - warmy warmy nicey nicey. Not sure Ampeg still make the tube pre model - googled it but got bored - but new it put about a hundred quid and change onto the price of a regular BA115.

I can photo it if you like but they're not very exciting to look at are they - it's a black box with Ampeg written on for christs sake . ...... anyway , condition wise it's tip top with no issues at all. No cover - maybe......... that's maybe............ I can find the box out of the shed and the manual's here somewhere.

Pick up only from Wakefield , West Yorks (5mins from M1 J39) and I'm home during the day as well as eve's /WE's.

So - I'm supposed to ask for 300 brick then you offer me 250 and we settle on 275 - I just saved us the bother.

Oh - and if your guitary mate wants an immaculate Fender Blues Junior that's never left the house for the same money - bring him with you , but get him to have a shower first please.