Why become a member? ×

Lakland Duck Dunn CAR w/ Matching Headstock and Blocks

chriswilliams666

I'm sure you guys know all about these basses. One of the most sought after basses in their range. Mine is a 2008 model when they were supplied with the Gigbags and Crafted in Korea. Has only been gigged a handful of times. No wear as far as i can see. Will also be supplied with two scratchplates. The original white one, and a Black one.

Here is the speal about Duck and his Lakland:
[i]Duck Dunn's grooving bass is part of a '60s sound so distinctive that it is referred to as the "Stax Sound" to this day. He's backed Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, and Albert King; he's worked with everyone from Roy Buchanan to Bob Dylan, and Rod Stewart to Muddy Waters and Neil Young. With Booker T. and the M.G.s, Duck recorded bass parts so undeniably funky that they have influenced generations of bassists ever since. Duck is a key member of the Blues Brothers Band, and one of the world's preeminent players.[/i]
* Nut Width: 1.5"
* Nut Type: Delrin
* Fret Size: .041/.085"
* Width at Final Fret: 2.5"
* 1st Fret Neck Depth: .77"
* 12th Fret Neck Depth: .94"
* Fingerboard Radius: 10"
* Fingerboard Blocks and Binding: Yes
* Scale Length: 34"
* Frets: 20
* Bridge String Spacing: .78"
* Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Maple
* Body wood: Ash
* Fingerboard: Rosewood
* Tuners: Hipshot Lisc. Ultra-Lite's
* Truss Rod Access: Neck Heel: 4mm Hex
* Pickguard: Yes
* Controls: Volume/Tone
* Bridge: Lakland Dual Design
* Pickups: New Lakland Hybrid Spilt Pickup

I've got my eye on a Stingray on the forum, but if you have one you want to swap? Not too fussed on colour as long as its got a Rosewood Fretboard and [b]NOT[/b] Natural.

Edited by chriswilliams666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...